Play Chess in Arcadia, California
Important Notice: All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent, guaradian, or other adult when playing at the club. It it not
permitted to leave your child unattended at the club. Thank you for your understanding.
Arcadia Chess Club meets every Monday at 6:00pm, with games starting at 6:30pm. We welcome all players, young and old, male and female, from beginners to masters.
We run chess tournaments throughout the year. Most tournaments last for six
weeks and attract anywhere from forty to sixty players. We have a good blend
of promising youngsters, experienced experts and masters, and many players in-between.
Whatever your rating or ability, you will find people to play at Arcadia Chess
Senior Citizens Building (next to the bowling greens)
405 S. Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006. Map and directions
Latest Tournament Results
Current - 5/17/17 Pairings and standings for round 6 of the Spring Open
- There were 24 players at the Spring Open - So
- There were 27 players at the Spring Open - So18
- There were 28 players at the Spring Open - So14
- There were 11 players at the Spring Open - Sox
- There were 85 players at the Mel Clark Club Championship - Mccc
Game of the Week - Black to play and win
Robert Head - Vic Kakish
2015 Arcadia Summer Challenge
43. ... ? View game for solution