Play Chess in Arcadia, California
ARCADIA CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 3 PAIRINGS
The chess club will be closed Monday, October 14. We will return on the 21st.
Arcadia Chess Club meets every Monday at 6:00pm, with games starting at 6:30pm. We welcome all players, young and old, male and female, from beginners to masters.
We run chess tournaments throughout the year. Most tournaments last for six
weeks and attract anywhere from forty to sixty players. We have a good blend
of promising youngsters, experienced experts and masters, and many players in-between.
Whatever your rating or ability, you will find people to play at Arcadia Chess
Senior Citizens Building (next to the bowling greens)
405 S. Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006. Map and directions
Latest Tournament Results
Current - 10/11/19 Pairings/standings for round 3 of the Club Championship
- There were 26 players at the Thurlo Mishler Memorial - Thurlo Mishler Memorial O
- There were 21 players at the Thurlo Mishler Memorial - Thurlo Mishler Memorial 1
- There were 25 players at the Thurlo Mishler Memorial - Thurlo Mishler Memorial 1
- There were 12 players at the Thurlo Mishler Memorial - Therlo Mishler Memorial X
- There were 27 players at the Summer Open - Summer Open
Game of the Week - White to play and win
Hector Valdez - Naollin Olguin
2017 Arcadia Summer Open
41. ? View game for solution